- Go to GRE, GMAT, SAT word lists within our website to study a listing. Each listing contains about 50 words.
- Select a list (example: GRE Word List 1 [FlashCards])
- Use Button to flip through individual word in the list until
you encounter a word that you are not familiar with.
- Locate "Add vocabulary word to Your Personalized List" link at the bottom of the flipcard.
- Click on the link add the selected word to your personalized list. This action will bring you to your personalized list page.
- Use "Return to the last Vocabulary List you visited" link to select and add more vocabulary list to your personalized list
- Click on "Your Personalized Index Cards" link to test yourself with your personalized list.
- Click on "Your Personalized List" link to view and print your list. You can also use "Remove" link within this page to
remove a word that you learned from your personalized list.
- Repeat procedure 1 through 8 until you feel confident to take your exam. You may use "SET HOME?" link in our flipcards to
make a selected flipcard page to be your home page for your browser. Everytime you open up your browser, you learn and review a word.
- Scroll down in "Your personalized Index Cards" page to find "Add a New word to this deck" form. You may add additional words
that you wish to study by providing New Word and Description. Press "ADD" button to submit your word.
- Please tell us your thoughts.
Copyright © 2001-2018 SoundKeepers. All rights reserved.